Saturday 21 January 2012

drip, drop

Today, I woke up super early, around 6 a.m., and I thought today I'd make use of my time. It failed drastically - but I managed to have a good day to myself. Breakfast was cool ~ egg, mushroom, baby rocket and OJ ~ decided to dress up (literally, wore a summer dress), took out the tripod and messed around with my camera for the shortest time, made a 'day' playlist, wrote and wrote and wrote, annoyed my mother, fixed the wheels on my skateboard (that I can't even ride like a normal human), cleaned out my closet, and painted my nails like 4 seperate times. Not the most productive day, but it was nice hahaha. The editing of these photos is very random, but I just kinda experimented with them, and they suited todays mood the most.




twirling


This playlist also included quite a few Odd Future songs since I'm seeing them this following Tuesday, and both of Toro Y Moi's albums due to the fact that his music stabilises my mood in the most incredible way.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment